Donations can be brought to our Sale Site at Rochester Tech Park, Building 2 in Gates. For GPS/Mapquest enter East Les Harrison Drive, Rochester NY 14624.
All items should be clean and in good working order, something you might give to a friend. Please pack all small items in boxes or bags and pack fragile items carefully. Be kind to our volunteers' backs by making sure boxes are not too heavy!
Examples of items that sell well for us are: antiques, collectibles, housewares, books in good condition, clothing, hardware, sporting goods, toys, small appliances, bikes, holiday decor, craft and hobby items, and furniture.
For health and safety reasons, or due to lack of buyer demand, we regrettably cannot accept the following:
- Broken items
- Items with water damage, mold or mildew
- Gas motor equipment
- Crib or infant car seat
- Major appliances
- Large entertainment center
- Non-flat-screen television or computer monitor
- Piano or organ
- Sofa bed, water bed, mattress or box spring
- Mini blinds, vertical shades or traverse rod without hardware
- Driveway basketball pole
- Older exercise equipment
- Magazines, textbooks, Reader’s Digest, encyclopedias (dated material)
- Books dated, written on or torn
- Medical equipment
- Heavy item located in a basement
- Fax machines & Printers
- Construction materials - sinks, tile, shower doors, countertops, etc.
- Stained/torn clothing and apparel
- Used Christmas cards
- Large air conditioner units
- Bowling Balls
- Over-the-range microwaves
- Shoe racks & wire hangers
- Foot spas
- Bathroom scales
RMHC truck pickups are only available to addresses within a 15 mile radius of the Ronald McDonald House located at 333 Westmoreland Drive, Rochester NY 14620.
To schedule a pick up, you can call (585) 442-5437 x2100, or fill out the form below.
Please be aware that filling out this form creates a request only. A Ronald McDonald House representative will contact you to schedule and confirm a date and time.